WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED TO KNOW?
- To qualify for any financial support, at least one of the following “primary” improvements need to installed.
- Insulation, including solid wall, under floor, loft or roof insulation
- Low carbon heating, such as air-source or ground-source heat pumps, or solar thermal systems, which provide renewable ways of heating your home.
- Then if, and only if, you’re installing at least one of the improvements above, you’ll also be able to use the vouchers to install the following “secondary” measures:
- Double Glazing, only if you currently have single glazing, it won’t cover replacement of double
- Energy efficient doors, where you’re replacing doors installed before 2002.
- Heating controls and insulation,including appliance thermostats, hot water tank thermostats, hot water tank insulation, smart heating controls, zone controls, delayed-start thermostats and thermostatic radiator valves.